St. John’s Care, in partnership with Anglicare, operates a range of programs including emergency relief to assist and support people in the Canberra region.
Their services include:
- emergency assistance (food, prescription filling, clothing, bus fares, blankets, and some limited financial help)
- community lunches
- marriage education
- grief and loss support program
- counselling referrals
- breakfast club at Ainslie Primary School (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- Christmas presents
- Christmas day lunch
- Telstra vouchers for those having trouble with phone bills
- YouthCare for at-risk youth and young people (12 to 25 years)
For more information about St John’s Care, please click here, or alternatively, you can contact them on (02) 6248 7771.