St. Peter’s has a number of groups and activities you can get involved with.
Some of these include:
- Men’s Breakfast: Bacon, eggs and good company. On the third Saturday of the month, from 8:30am in the hall. $5.
- Ladies’ Book Club: A new book to discuss each month. On the third Saturday of the month, 3–4:30pm in the hall.
- Pilates Group: Meets weekly in the hall. Contact the office for details.
- Patchwork and Craft Group: Second Wednesday of the month, 2–4pm in the church hall.
- Small Groups: Small groups of usually about 8 to 12 members meet regularly in homes or at church to discuss the Bible and pray together. Contact the office for details.